Dermaplaning - Logan, Utah
Dermaplaning can help remove:
- Acne scars
- Dull skin
- Dry skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Fine wrinkles
Is dermaplaning right for me?
Dermaplaning Post Treatment Instructions
- Avoid any aerobic exercise or vigorous physical activity until redness has subsided. Direct sunlight exposure is to be completely avoided immediately following the treatment (including any strong UV light exposure or tanning beds).
- Although SPF 30+ should already be part of your daily skin care, after dermaplaning, SPF 30+ must be applied daily to the treated area for a minimum of two weeks.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding your treatment, you will consult your aesthetician immediately.
Skin Consult Questionnaire
- What areas would you like to improve on your skin?
- Do you smoke?
- Any known allergies?
- Do you have a tendency to keloid scar?
- Do you suffer from claustrophobia or anxiety?
- Do you use sunscreen daily? What is your sun exposure like?
- Are you currently taking Accutane or a retinol product?
- What is your diet like? Do you take any supplements?
- What is your skin care routine?
I have been informed about the treatment, procedure, indications, expected results and possible side effects. I understand that I am required to have photographs taken before, during and after treatment for my medical records. Although the results are usually dramatic I have been informed that the practice of medicine is not an exact science and that no guarantees can be or have been made concerning the expected results in my case. I am undergoing treatment of my own free will.
Last I agree that this procedure is being performed for cosmetic reasons. I am also aware of and accept the risk of unforeseen complications that may not have been discussed and which may result from this treatment.
I acknowledge my obligation to follow the instructions closely and visit the office as directed. I certify that I have read the above consent agreement and fully understand it. These items have been reviewed and discussed with the nurse/skin care specialist and all my questions have been answered to my satisfaction.