Dermaplaning treatment is yet another new way to make your skin look more youthful and fresh. Are you worrying that you might stop having a radiant, glowing face because of stressors and having a scarred face caused by acne marks, scars, and aging? Worry no more, for dermaplaning treatments are here to save your face and get the glow you deserve today.
”Aren’t dermaplaning treatments just shaving?”
Dermaplaning gets to the surface.
Dermatological experts give a plain “no.” The difference between shaving and dermaplaning comes with the process it does to “shave” the things away from your skin. Unlike the usual shaving, dermaplaning treatment uses smaller blades to scrape off dead skin cells along with unwanted facial hairs, which gives you a better glowing, even-toned, and smoother skin.
Shaving is just for the surface.
On the other hand, shaving uses plain blades that could be detrimental to your precious facial skin. Since it is hard, it leaves the surface oftentimes scarred and rough because of uneven facial hair cuts. People may also get burns either by using usual shaving blades or razors. Shaving is generally unsafe for delicate women’s faces.
You might be old enough to be in this corner of the internet, that’s why as you find yourself reading through here, you might be thinking to yourself, “dermaplaning treatments shouldn’t hurt…”, well, yes!
You just helped yourself decide for the betterment of yourself, so here are seven ways dermaplaning treatment makes you and your skin look even better.
- The treatment can make your Acne Scars not stay on your face forever – believe it or not, if you’ve had a long time problem with acne, have recurring scarring, and bad zits, dermaplaning treatment is the best option for you.
Not only does it make your skin look smooth and scar-free, but there is also a guarantee that post-acne prevalence would happen less than expected.
2. The treatment makes Dull Skin plumper – Dermaplaning treatment could get you in the spotlight after having such a bright face. It has often been remarked that the younger you get dermaplaning treatments, the better you could save yourself from tough skin problems as you age.
Experts recommend dermaplaning to deeply exfoliate the skin surface. As we age, as oils and dirt build-up, it is highly recommended we consult doctors for it gets harder to put off later on.
3. It turns Dry Skin into healthy and moisturized skin – One of the reasons dermaplaning treatment garnered much attention is the way it treated most people’s cases with dry skin. It is generally good for all skin types, but by dermaplaning treatment and continuous moisturization, the skin will be even more renewed.
4. Sun-damaged skin can also be rejuvenated – Even those who have worked in harsh conditions can benefit so much from dermaplaning treatment. This surprising cure for sun damage can benefit anyone who wants to see newer skin cells emerge from their skin, which they thought can’t be at first.
5. Fine Wrinkles can be scraped – due to stress and other commitments women and even men undergo, plus the inevitable aging we all experience wrinkles can be prevalent as usual. For women aged 45 and up, wrinkles could build more and might have created a huge dry land on your face.
Now, even that could be lessened and eventually be removed by having dermaplaning treatments. As the process involves blades exfoliating your dry and dead skin cells, the bits of your wrinkles can fade as the process goes on.
6. Peach Fuzzes can disappear in an instant – when you shave, there are these hairs around your skin that could not be removed by simple shaving razors.
These hairs are called vellus hair scientifically. Did you know that this hair has been around your face since you were a child? Well, now, you know. That also means you are now ancient! But you can improve your face by removing it. As long as you are comfortable with the way your face looks without those baby facial hairs, you can do it – and it is totally okay. It is widely dermatologically accepted and has been proved not to affect you negatively when removed.
7. Your polluted face can be clean – Believe it or not, your face is one of the most polluted parts of your skin. Most especially if you work in urban areas, smoke, smog, mixed with your sweat can build up and clog your pores. It could also make your face feeling greasy, dirty and could give you a dark complexion.
Thanks to the magical powers dermaplaning treatment covers, your polluted and tired skin can receive the cleaning and rejuvenating it so much deserves. If you didn’t think a scraping could help you feel fresh and radiant, then think again.
How do dermatologists do dermaplaning treatments?
- It all starts with alcohol or antiseptic wash safe for your skin. You wiped in to prepare your bare face with the treatment.
- An acid gel cleanser will then be applied to further prepare your skin and make the toxins in your face rise and be ready for scraping.
- Your doctor will then start scraping your face with a sharp scalpel but do not worry, for they scrape at a very specific degree or level.
You should not expect bruises and shavings in your face to happen.
- Lastly, a Vitamin C serum, a hyaluronic acid serum, and a Vitamin A or a Retinol cream will be applied. This is done to moisturize and cool your face. Sunscreen will be applied to protect your face from UV rays as well.
- The process should last for 20 to 30 minutes. Should you feel nervous, sedation or anesthesia could be an option.
- Of course, you shouldn’t make yourself get burned – do not get yourself exposed to any forms of sunlight to avoid burning.
After dermaplaning treatments, you should expect that it will make your skin feel fresher, lighter, cleaner, luminous, and smoother. If you are unsure about the process, let this be a reminder and a warning to you, knowing that there are loads of malpractice dermatologists around.
Malpractice doctors will only take your money from you but inflict your skin damage in return. Remember the preciousness of that money you will spend. Suppose you want to look for expert doctors and a clinic to guarantee a professional dermaplaning treatment service. In that case, Ascent Aesthetics is a top-of-the-line aesthetic clinic that ensures client’s beauty and 100% satisfaction.