The P-Shot and O-shot are known as the Priapus Shot® and the Orgasm Shot®, respectively are the advanced injections that support sexual health and wellness. While the P-Shot is for males, and the O-Shot is the female equivalent. Both the P-shot and the O-shot employ platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to resolve the problems related to stamina, relief, and effective intimacy. Keep reading below to know the ins and outs of the procedure.
Our bodies have an extraordinary ability to heal themselves. Renewal of new tissue is achieved by the natural development of stem cells. PRP involves employing concentrated platelets, that are abundant in bioactive proteins and release growth factors to encourage the regeneration of cells to speed up tissue repair. The advantages of PRP were originally utilized in wound healing, dental procedures, and treating sports injuries. Later it was found to be helpful in several aesthetic issues like hair regrowth and sexual dysfunctions. PRP is one of the modern, effective natural treatments for the regeneration of cells. The driving force in the procedure is growth factors & proteins that are released by the huge concentration of platelets in PRP to activate stem cells and stimulate cellular repair and regeneration wherever they are applied in the body. Additionally, there will be a generation of new collagen and the development of new blood vessels that are crucial in tissue repair.
The Priapus Shot
P-Shot or Priapus Shot is a nonsurgical, natural technique for enhancing sexual function and increasing the size of the penis. The P-Shot functions best for men who cannot maintain or achieve an erection, no sensation in the penis, and there is a reduction in the sexual drive. Along with the restoration of sexual function, it also enhances penis length for men who have the desire for enlarging the size of the penis. The P-Shot also works on Peyronie’s disease, which can lead to bending of the penis and reduced sexual function due to the development of scar tissue. The treatment is beneficial for men who are struggling with achieving sexual intimacy due to issues like prostate cancer, diabetes, surgery, and any adverse effects from medication.
The process starts by drawing a small amount of blood and then spun in a specially crafted centrifuge that separates the platelets and plasma from the remaining blood components. The platelets are then isolated and administered back into the body wherever required. A numbing cream will be applied to the target region to avoid any discomfort. You may return to your sexual activity around four hours after treatment on the same day. Select the medical professional carefully and discuss all your medical history and expected results from the procedure. After their approval, the procedure is completed early, with results of enhanced sexual experience.
Priapus Shot is mainly used to
- Treating erectile dysfunction
- Enhance the penis size and width
- Treat the issue of lichen sclerosis
- Increase intimate experiences
- Resolving Peyronie’s disease
Does Priapus Shot work?
As there is the administration of this injection directly to the treatment region, there is no risk of the treatment showing any adverse effects. It is very minimal or no pieces of evidence of adverse effects from PRP treatment, as any men who have undergone this treatment have not reported any kind of discomfort. Additionally, as PRP promotes the regeneration of cells with improved functionality, it can only induce natural effects. The majority of patients relish the benefits of the P-Shot for around a year. Maintenance sessions can highly lead to constant improvement, a large number of healthy cells are being supplemented.
The Orgasm Shot
- The Orgasm “O” Shot, is also a non-surgical treatment that enhances sexual desires and rejuvenates the vagina. Women have reported strong and more frequent orgasms improved natural lubrication and arousal after completing the procedure. It’s a treatment done in a medical office with PRP that employs the patient’s blood platelets being administered into vaginal tissue. It is the same theory used in PRP, where platelets naturally attract the own stem cells to the injected region and generate improved and more useful tissue in the regions of sexual response in the vagina. The O-shot functions by employing high-quality Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) produced from the own blood of the patient. The PRP consists of cell reviving growth factors that, when administered into precise regions of the vagina, stimulate the stem cells to enhance blood flow and stimulate the development of healthy tissue and aid in enhancing the sensitivity of the region.
- Getting the O-Shot is generally pain-free as the target region will be numbed with a gentle, cream-like product. Even though every patient will have different resistance to pain, the majority experienced only minimal discomfort. The injection is felt like a minor pinch or warming experience but the outcomes can change relying on the sensitivity levels. Aspects like age, overall health issues, and hormonal variations can influence the outcomes. It is to be understood that this treatment is not magic where some women will see drastic improvement but some may experience only minimal discomfort. Most probably there will be an improvement in sexual libido instantly, but the results keep on improving gradually until 3 months. Usually, women will start to see enhanced sensation in the initial week and there will be the development of new tissue over the next 3 to 9 weeks.
O-shot is used to
- Enhance clitoral feeling for achieving more relishing climaxes
- Smooth skin in the vagina
- Reduce discomfort due to vaginitis
- Reduced painful intercourse
- Encourage the development of natural lubrication
- Enhance incontinence indications
Are you a male or female who has been stressed with any kind of sexual function? Ascent aesthetics can offer useful guidance for measuring whether the O-shot or P-shot is an ideal suit for your needs. If you are also looking for an enhanced arousal experience you can use this technique to get positive results.